Can I get a CAMS license if I join the club?

Yes, as a financial member you are able to sign up with CAMS.

What help can I offer the club?

The club is always after help running events or officials for our motorsports. If you would like to help please email us

How can I become a CAMS Official?

If you are keen to help out please consider registering with CAMS for the basic officiating All that is required is the completion of a form and a working with children check .

Both of which are free to do.

Please get on board and help us run more motorsport events volunteers and officials are what make running events possible for our members.

For those that are keen to delve deeper into more detailed roles which we also need there are a bunch of online courses and face to face course for activities like a clerk of course, events admin, scrutineering etc. You can register here -

Can I still compete/participate in the Motorkhana if I am an official on the day?

Yes. Please let the team know of your intention to do both and we will support you to make it happen and ensure you don’t miss out!

Why sign up to the club?

Please refer to the membership page here for details. If you have further questions please complete a contact us form with your questions.

Where do the membership fees go?

The fees go towards our CAMS affiliation, venue hire fees, food and supplies for picnic days and merchandise costs to name a few.

Do I need a modified 86/BRZ to join?

Definitely not! All 86/BRZ owners are welcome, regardless of modifications or stock. As a prerequisite to join our club we do require you own an 86/BRZ unless there is a special circumstance.

Why was I removed from the Facebook page?

Every year the club goes through our membership list and removes inactive or people who no longer wish to be a part of the club or do not own an 86/BRZ.